1. What fictional character has the best style?
Ok I’m unsure what you mean by style. But let’s go with Magnus Bane.
2. Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/fictional crush?
Valek Icefaren. Forever and always ❤
3. Ever loved a character but than started hating them?
Uhhh…more often I dislike a character and then begrudgingly start liking them. *cough* Rowan Whitethorn *cough*
4. Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
A Storm of Swords – George RR Martin
5. Heaviest book on your shelf?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – The Illustrated Edition
6. Do you have any book posters?
No, but that’s because my posters are pretty much all Disneyland related….
7. Do you have any book themed jewelry?
I have loooots. Thank you Bookish Box 😉
8. Book OTP?
Yalena Zaltana and Valek Icefaren (despite my liking to think I’m his actual OTP…)
9. Favorite book series?
Poison Study Series by Maria V. Snyder
10. Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
2005 Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. It’s amazing background reading music ❤
11. A book story you miss/wish would continue?
The Mediator Series – Meg Cabot
12. Favorite stand-alone?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
13. Since when do you read books?
Since my parents/sister began reading to me.
14. Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I always thought Slytherin, but my bestie has pointed out to me that I’m actually a Ravenclaw who, for some reason, likes to believe she’s a Slytherin….
15. Quality you look for in a book?
16. Favorite book quote?
First – “quotation.” Sorry, it’s a pet peeve ingrained into me by my father since birth.
Sieges weathered, fight together, friends forever.
I’ve actually considered getting that tattooed somewhere.
17. Favorite author?
18. Favorite book cover?
Oh god…so much pretty…..but this is among them 🙂
19. Action or Romance?
Why not both? Although I do love in books when characters try to have a romantic moment while the world is falling apart around them, and one of them basically says “seriously, now!?”
20. Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
Further into my book…..
21. How long do you need to finish a book?
If I’m into it? A couple hours? If I’m not I can legit take months and read a few dozen between starting and finishing the other.
22. How long is your mourning period?
Usually until I pick up another book….but it can last longer depending on how long until the next book in the series.
23. Least favorite Book?
All Quiet on the Western Front. Ugh.
24. Turn on in a character?
25. Turn off in a character?
Arrogance. There is a difference.
26. Reason I joined Book blogging?
Honestly? I don’t know. It seemed like fun, and I’ve been a bookstagrammer for awhile. It prolly is an outlet since my friends often get tired of me constantly talking about books….
27. Name a scary book?
What to Expect When You’re Expecting
Heh heh….see what I did there? 😉 #adulting
28. Last book that made you cry?
Oh man…last book? Maybe Lord of Shadows? I don’t cry at books all that often….
29. Last book that you gave 5 stars?
Haven’t published it’s review yet, but it will be Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.
30. Any favorite book titles?
Like, title alone? Like I really liked Stalking Jack the Ripper since I’m fascinated by him…plus the book was awesome!
31. Last book you read?
Gemina – The Illuminae Files #2
32. Book you’re currently reading?
Obsidio – The Illuminae Files #3
33. Last book adaptation you watched?
Love, Simon….OMG THE FEELS
34. A book character you always wanted to talk to?
Talk to? I just want Jesse de Silva to speak to me in Spanish <3…but for legit conversation, I think Hermione Granger and I would get along swimingly.
35. An author you always wanted to talk to?
J.K. Rowling. Legit. Not just because I love her as an author, but as a friggin human she’s amazing.
36. Favorite Book snack?
Almonds and Craisins
37. Book world you want to live in?
38. Book world you DON’T want to live in?
The Hunger Games….awesome books….but rouuuuugh life.
39. Last time you smelled a book?
I don’t have a sense of smell 😦
40. Weird insults used in books?
“Do you bite your thumb at me sir!?”
41. Favorite romance book?
Pride & Prejudice…does that count? Or is that a classic? As far as contemporary goes I have a total soft spot for Nora Robert’s trilogy Inn Boonsboro and her Bride Quartet. Not gonna lie.
42. Do you write?
Just this blog. My sister writes novels though, and she’s pretty amazeballs.
43. Favorite magical item?
Time Turner. Imagine all the reading time!
44. Your Quidditch position?
45. Name a song you connect to a book.
Haha! Tell Me I’m A Wreck by Every Avenue.
46. Favorite book related chat up line?
Hey baby, is that a new spine? Because I wanna crack you open.
Oh wait….that’s a good serial killer pick up line…my bad 😉
47. Have you ever used it?
Ummm no. Because I’m NOT a serial killer.
48. Favorite book fandom?
Harry Potter. Wands down.
49. How many books do you own?
What a rude question to ask a lady! #runsandhidesinstacksashamed
Honestly, whoever wants to “procrastinate life” by doing a super long/super awesome tag 😉